Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Things!

I decided to blog about some of my most favorite beauty products. Some of those things I may or may not be slightly obsessed with!
Nail Magic! This stuff is so amazing!! My nails get very brittle in the winter and break a lot. This stuff completely fixes it. It makes my nails so much stronger and it works fast too. When I paint my nails I use it as a base coat, and sometimes use it as a top coat too. 



Speaking of nails.... I am slightly obsessed with nail polish! My favorite brand is OPI. I cannot get enough!! Just when I think I have all of the colors I want, I find another color that I just have to have!! It's a sickness, I know! For anyone out there like me, be warned: Stay away from Ulta! Or... go there often, it will fill your nail polish addiction and eat up your paycheck :)




If I were stranded on an island and could only have two beauty essentials it would have to be lip gloss and face moisturizer. Right now I am in love with this Smashbox O-Plump lip gloss. It gives you a little plump to your pout and reacts with your personal skin chemistry to turn lips your own custom shade of pink! I truly love it and can't get enough. My favorite moisturizer right now is Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-wrinkle Night Cream. In the winter my skin gets so dry and this moisturizer truly makes me feel like my skin is instantly hydrated. I put it on every night before bed.  It's a little pricey, but so worth it and lasts a long time! Side note: It smells kind of like playdough.



We can't forget about hair! My hair stylist would use this Brocato Curlinterrupted Keratin Protein Spray on my hair every time I went in. He would call it his magic spray. It seriously made my hair look so good!! :) The protein is really good for your hair. It strengthens it, smooths it out, and gets rid of any frizz. I use it about once every 1-2 weeks.


Last, but far from the least, my favorite clothing store, Express!! I have a serious addiction to this place! It comes and goes in waves (most likely lined up with the seasons ha ha), but I love their clothes!

I hope you guys (maybe I should say girls since I'm sure no guys will care about this blog post as it in no way relates to them) enjoyed the insights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment