We went to the Jazz vs. Bulls game on Wednesday. I made a sign that said "I would never trade you Korver". The camera man was on me, but didn't put me up on the jumbotron. Maybe they thought my message came across as rooting for the Bulls, which was not the case. However, the Jazz did lose and we had no idea how big of a deal it was that we were at that game until the following day. Good thing I saved my ticket stub, because I attended the last Sloan coached Jazz game! Crazy stuff!
On Thursday night, the Acoustic Bandits (Adam and Chris) played their first show. It was so much fun! So many people came to support them and it was good to see all of our friends and family. I also found out that night that Adam officially got hired on as a web designer at BPI. I couldn't be more proud of him!
Below are some pictures from our awesome Superbowl party at Chantelle's house, and some pictures from the Acoustic Bandits concert! (I apologize in advance for the horrible quality of pictures from their show, my digital camera was having serious issues, and I should have used my nicer camera). Lesson learned!
I was outnumbered by the cheeseheads!
One of my favorite pictures! haha
Look ma, no hands!
Sophie and Kyle's beautiful wife, Carolina
Masen was going through Wii withdrawls... Is the game over yet!?!
Trevor loves getting his picture taken (especially while watching the Packers play)
Max is just texting his GF...
Chloe is too cool for the superbowl!
Could this picture be any more precious!?
Steelers sweatsuit, check... Steelers t-shirt, check... Terrible Towel, check.... Superbowl win... :(
Who gets a pre-made cake of the Superbowl Champion!?! They lucked out just this once, but honestly....
The Acoustic Bandits! So talented :)
My one decent picture of the night, so I had to share :) Adam and his brother, Jake.
No comments:
Post a Comment