My week has been consumed with thoughts of the Superbowl, Steelers, Sports, etc. I love this time of year! I don't know if it is just me, but does it seem like there are a lot of sports guys who have strikingly similar look-alikes!? Some of them are very obvious, and some of them might just be my own opinion. I wanted to share a few with you and let you decide for yourselves.
Mike Tomlin (Steelers coach) and Omar Epps (actor on House). This one is probably obvious, but it is eerie how similar they look. For all we know, they could be the same person :)
Sean Payton (Saints coach) and Kenny Chesney. Doing a little coaching on the side Kenny!?
Diana Ross and Troy Polamalu. Pretty much just the hair on this one, but I couldn't resist! :) Using a little Head and Shoulders I assume? Troy must have really taken it to heart when Diana sang "Ain't No Hairdo High Enough".
Georges St-Pierre (UFC Fighter) and Vern Troyer (mini me!). I love how Vern is wearing a Steelers jersey. Very appropriate! Represent :)
This is one I never thought of before, but discovered while on this blogging journey. Crazy! Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay QB) and Kid Rock. Ha ha
Big Ben (Steelers QB) and Jesse James. Not only do they look alike, apparently they both do not know how to treat women. So much in common, they should be BFF's! At least Big Ben is a good QB. Win a third Superbowl and all of your sins will be forgiven! :) LOL
Tom Brady (Patriots QB) and Justin Bieber. Maybe there's hope for a Gisele in your future too, Justin (or a painful loss to the Jets hahahahaha)
That's right.... Pau Gasol looks like a disgusting, scary, terrifying, ugly ostrich! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
And last but not least... Charles Barkley, and Barkley! :) Love their wrinkly foreheads!













OMG So Funny
ReplyDelete