Sunday, January 30, 2011
Cow Tails
It's funny how the smallest things in life can have the most sentimental value to us. For example, Cow Tails (not actual cow tails, but the candy kind). I cannot eat one without thinking of my uncle Blaine. I remember any time we went on vacation, camping, out west to go shoot guns, we always stopped at the gas station and that is what he got us. It's funny, because if I were to try one now for the first time I would probably think that they aren't very good, maybe go as far as saying that they are kinda gross, but I think they are delicious! One of my co-workers sometimes surprises me with them when she goes to the gas station, and it seriously makes my day! It's a great way to remind me of my uncle who passed away, and the good times we shared with him. I hope everyone has their own Cow Tails in life and holds on to them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my teardrop! Thank you so much for sharing your memory of my dad. He worshipped the Cow Tales! He loved to leave them on the dashboard so they were super soft.....I personally prefer them unwrapped for a day and stale enough to take out a crown;) I will be applying the Cow Tale analogy to my daily life, thank you;)
ReplyDelete