Obsessed with her dress!!
I am a true believer that everything in life happens for a reason, and timing is everything. I have to say that I feel so blessed and fortunate to be surrounded by such amazing inspirational people! A couple months ago I started going to Ballet Blast (best workout class ever by the way www.balletblast.com). Besides the class being amazing and recommending it to everyone, I have gained some great friendships! You girls know who you are! Love you lots!
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin
Now to move past all the cheesy stuff... it's time for some good music! :)
I had to pick two albums because I have been listening to both of these for a couple of weeks now. The first one is Sia - We Are Born. I am a huge Sia fan! I love her music (she sings for Zero 7 too). It's such a fun upbeat album. It makes me so happy every time I listen to it. The whole album is awesome, but one of my favorite songs is "You've Changed", which is on my playlist below. I would also recommend checking out her album, "Some People Have Real Problems" (one of my all time favorites).
The second one is Ellie Goulding - Lights. This was recommended to me by a co-worker (thank you Kasey!). I have to say that I am so glad it was, because I absolutely love it! Her voice is so cool, and I think she is going to catch on really fast! Some of my favorite songs are "Guns and Horses" and "Starry Eyed" (the live version). Her voice is so unique. Hope you enjoy!
This is OPI's "What's With the Cattitude". I apologize for the horrible picture. It's a week old paint job, but I had to show it. It is such a fun color for spring, especially Easter, I love it!
Speaking of Easter, I hope everyone had a nice holiday. We had our annual Easter Egg Hunt at my Grandma Myrick's house. It was so much fun, and the little kids were so cute. I have the best family ever! I had a lot of fun playing with my camera, too. Here are some pictures.
This swing set has gotta be pushing 30 years old... haha
Baby Kynlee :)
I think Preslee found an egg.....
She sure did!
Chloe and Masen
Sophie
I think Max found the candy :)
Preslee was showing me her cowgirl haha
Max LOVES the camera! There are a lot of these pictures below, but I had to post them because he was being so funny! Laughing for the camera for well over 5 minutes. He was cracking us all up!
Such a ham!


No comments:
Post a Comment