Saturday, April 9, 2011

Music, Barkley, Nails....

Hello Friends! I'm almost a week behind in blogging, and there is lots going on. First of all, I have to share some wonderful music with you all. "21" by Adele. I have to say that there have only been two albums within the last year that have came out that I love from beginning to end. This being one of them, and the other one being "The Lady Killer" by Cee Lo Green. I have been listening to this album non stop since it came out in February.


Adele's voice is so amazing!! Her first album was ok, but I feel like her voice and the music is so much more dynamic on this album.

I have decided that on top of my nail polish of the week posts, I am going to start doing a music of the week post as well. Music is something I really love and am passionate about. It has always been very therapeutic to me. I love all kinds of music and am very open minded when it comes to different genres. So get ready to discover some awesome new music (or re-discover music that you already know about)! :)

The other day someone asked me how long I have had my puppy for, and I realized I have now had Barkley for over a year! She is so much fun and I absolutely love having her around all of the time. She has the funniest personality and is so stinkin' cute! Never a dull moment with her! I wanted to post some pictures of my little Barkabus (another nickname for her).

My favorite picture of Barkley
Barkley loves her Mother Panda (most of the time)
Part-time puppy model
Barkley's favorite thing in the world... sticks
Do I have something in my teeth!?
Cuddling with her bff, Kita
Snuggling in blankets is her favorite pastime

Last but not least, it's time again for my Nail Polish of the week. I got this nail polish as a gift from my friend, Naida, who is my Nail Polish P.I.C (partner in crime). It's so cute and I've already worn it multiple times. It's called Access 24/7 by Sephora. Take a look:



1 comment:

  1. Ok, I have a question for you about nail polish... So in the last week or so I've tried to paint my nails my self.. ha it has not went well. Every time I do paint them it looks great at first but an hour later they are smeared and look like my 3 year old cousin painted them for me! I tried it again tonight and I didn't touch anything at all for an hour in a half and as soon as I started using my hands they got messed up.. so my question is how do I make them look good?? Your always look great :) How do I do it?? LOL you'd think with me being an artist it would come easy to me but it totally doesn't!I need your expertise!

    Oh and I LOVE your blog, its so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete