The following night I went to Ballet Blast. It's a ballet cardio class that my other friend, Brianne Johnson, teaches. It seriously kicked my butt! I have never been to a class like that and it is SO amazing! So I've been going to that twice a week and it makes me really happy!
This weekend was a lot of fun. My cousin, Trevor, and his fiance, Shana, finally had their baby girl, Kynlee. We got to go visit her and hold her on Friday. She is absolutely beautiful! She looks so much like her older sister, Preslee. Babies just melt my heart. They are so precious!
Last night Trevor and Preslee had a little date night so mom and new baby sister could get some rest and have some alone time at home. They came over to our house with Kyle to have a BBQ and watch the UFC fights. My mom and I played with Preslee all night. She is so adorable. I just love that little girl!
Painted Preslee's fingernails purple (her favorite color)
Awww... her tiny little hands and tiny little fingernails. How cute is that!?
Speaking of nail polish... it's that time again! Nail polish of the week :) Here it is....
It's called "Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em"
Another color from the OPI Texas Spring Collection. I love it! :)


Lovin the pics of my nieces!!! Also, Lovin the Texas collection....can't get enough!
ReplyDelete