Another great thing about this weekend is that it has gotten me super excited about my camera (Canon Rebel T2i that I am still figuring out how to use). Not that I wasn't excited before, but I am not going to lie that it was a little intimidating at first. The more I know, the more I want to take pictures! I practiced all weekend long and figured out some more settings and tricks. Here are some pictures that I thought turned out pretty good.
Action shot (playing fetch with Barkley)
The cool thing about these next few pictures is that we were sitting far away on a lawn chair. I used my telephoto lens so I could get a picture without scaring them away.
Hummingbird
This Yellow Warbler was singing to me haha
This picture was from last weekend, but I had to share. Kennedy's new puppy, Bella. Isn't she adorable!?
WORSHIPPING your photos! You are making magic with that Canon!!!
ReplyDelete