I have to admit that I have been on a Beyonce high these last few weeks! She's getting ready to release a new album towards the end of June (June 28 to be exact, and I'm totally stoked about), but it also means lots and lots of performances and appearances. I have always been a huge fan, and just when I think her performances couldn't get any better, they do! She rocks my world and I am the biggest fan! She's so full of passion, such an amazing dancer, and so humble and real (the perfect combo). :)
Here are some videos for your viewing pleasure:
While I am on my girly kick this week, I have to admit that I haven't listened to the new Lady Gaga album enough to say what I think, but I can say that I absolutely love the song "Born This Way (The Country Road Version). It is freaking amazing!!! Check it out! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment