These pictures are from my cousin Trevor's wedding. Wedding pictures are really fun, but a lot of work. For all you professional photographers, I commend you for what you do.
Mr. and Mrs. Cook :)
She is beautiful!
Look at those studs!
These next two pictures I tried to experiment with Photoshop a little (Adam did this part for me since I have never used it before)
I was also fortunate enough to take Trevor and Shana's engagement pictures as well. Here are a few of my favorites:
Love this family so much!
I absolutely love this one! How sweet!?!
I switched back and forth between color and black and white a lot because I love both!
I have a few more photo shoots that I haven't posted pictures of yet. More to come soon! It is so much fun having a new hobby and being able to learn through the willingness of my friends and family.


No comments:
Post a Comment